Learning as drawing out and discovering our inner and personal beauty.

A course is like a path, a walk, or a journey and it starts with one-step. 

I have a strong memory of my first conscious learning experience as a child. On the first day of school, I was crying and screaming as my hands clasped the school gate with anger and fear, “I want to go back home, be free, and be happy again.”  After being consoled and comforted by some patient and caring person I had a great time and the journey started. A world of wonders unfurled. Never the less the school gate and fence remained in my mind as a closed area where I would be happy temporarily but I was and still am always looking beyond. The freedom to learn, the freedom of learning “my way” still thrives. I have long been a teacher and a student all my life and still am, looking beyond.

All new learning experiences  will surely open new windows of opportunity. Learning never stops if it is allowed to thrive and grow spontaneously.


I am a trained Montessori teacher and an Ateliertista. I try to work as a facilitator/celebrator of children’s creative urge to learn and strongly believe that learning happens when we are put on the threshold of our learning experience and guided to draw out our inner and beautiful selves. I believe in progressive learning and strongly underline the need to find one’s channel of learning referring to the Multiple Intelligences (Gardner. H, 1983) in order to make learning a life long journey of self-discovery wrapped in awe and wonder.
My Think Tank class set up.
On the right the "Brain" where children experience thinking and where ideas light up.

Comments

Popular Posts